The double retractable 10A test probes can be used with a C.A. 6240 or C.A. 6250 microhmmeter to measure a weak resistance very accurately.
- The retractable test probes ensure a good contact at the measurement point even if the surface is uneven.
- The test probes with rotation can in addition improve the contact by removing a thin layer of rust, paint, or dirt. When the user presses on the probes, they rotate as they retract.
- The resistance of both 10A test probes is very low.
- The measurement is made in 4-wire mode, so no allowance need be made for the resistance of the leads.
- The test probe with rotation, which is thicker, allows more “rugged” use. The pistolgrip test probe is used for applications in more confined spaces. At the other end of the leads there are safety terminals 4mm in diameter onto which spade terminals 6mm in diameter are screwed. These accessories can therefore be used with microhmmeters having either binding posts from 4 to 6mm in diameter or safety terminals 4mm in diameter.