- Easily and neatly communicate with DG and PC software through the USB interface;
- Enables to set the Gain (x1 or x10), Polarity (Invert or Normal),
- Output offset and the output status in connection with its software;
- Up to 50kΩ output impedance;
- The integrated output protection circuit (overcurrent protection and internal temperature abnormal protection) provided with ensures the instrument is working stably and safely;
- Compact size, easy to carry and use.
The amplifier is one of the options provided for RIGOL DG Series Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generators, with up to 1MHz full power bandwidth and higher than 80 V/μs slew rate, which can be
used in fast constructions of a test platform in connection with all DG series products, and as a single power amplifier in coordination
with other generators.