- 5 ¾-Digit Display (480,000 Counts)
- Simultaneous Display of 3 Measurements, e.g. DC + AC + Statistics
- Up to 200 Measurements per Second
- DC Basic Accuracy 0,015%
- 12 Measurements Functions: DCV, DCI, True RMS, ACV and ACI, Frequency, 2- and 4-Wire Resistance, Capacitance, Continuity,Diode Test, Temperature, Power
- Crisp color TFT display for excellent readability
- Resolution: 1μV, 100 nA, 1mΩ, 1pF, 1Hz, 0,1 °C
- True RMS Measurement AC, AD + DC
- Mathematic Functions: Limit Testing, Minimum/Maximum, Average, Offset, DC Power, dB, dBm
- Temperature Measurements with Platinum Sensors (PT100/PT500/PT1000)
- Data Logging in .CSV-Format to Internal Memory or USB-Stick
- Interfaces: USB-TMC and Ethernet (LXI in Preparation), optional IEEE-488 (GPIB)
- SCPI commands widely compatible with Agilent 34410A
In contrast to the class standard of 5-½ digit displays, the HAMEG HMC8012 instrument offers a 5-¾ digit display (480,000 points) resulting in measurement ranges that are four times higher without any requirement of range switching.
With the HMC8012, current measurements across the entire range can be performed with only one connector.
This eliminates any manual switching during range transfers.
Additionally, an integrated watt meter enables power measurement in the DC range.