The 891 Bench LCR meter is capable of measuring inductors, capacitors, and resistors at DC or from 20 Hz to 300 kHz. The instrument's compact 2U half-rack form factor is suitable for the bench or rack mount installation. A large 4.3" color display with all important parameters and measurements visible on one screen makes this meter easy to operate.
The instrument's convenient bin sorting function and frequency sweep function enables quick sorting and characterization of components. Standard USB, GPIB, and LAN interfaces enhance your productivity by providing remote control capabilities to perform daily operations in production, quality control, and laboratory environments.
- Measurement parameters: L, C, R, Z, G, B, Y, D, Q, θ, DCR
- 0.05% best impedance accuracy
- Fully adjustable test frequency from 20 Hz to 300 kHz with 4-digit resolution
- 0.5 Vrms and 1 Vrms selectable test levels
- Adjustable measurement speed for fast readout or better accuracy
- 300-point linear and logarithmic sweep function
- Bin sorting function (9 primary, one secondary, and one out-of-spec bin)
- Save/recall up to 100 setups (10 internal) including 1000 measurements and screenshots
- Standard USB (Virtual COM), GPIB, and LAN interface for remote control