- 4-quadrant Source, Sink & Measure
- 0.015% basic accuracy with 6½ digit resolution.
- Sense terminals for 4 wire operation and guard capabilities
- Powerflex technology ±20V, ±3A, 25W
- 0.1µV & 100fA resolution
- Fast measurement speeds up to 200µs (5k/s)
- Continuous or pulsed high speed outputs with Linear/Log or arbitrary list sweeps
- Compact size
- Internal memory, up to 100k measurements, up to 100k steps
- ‘SMU Link’ allows two SMUs to be linked together for synchronous operation (optional accessory)
- Full control of multiple units with Test Bridge SMU Windows software (free download)
The SMU4000 Series provides class leading performance at a new and affordable price point for a four quadrant SMU. Combining touch screen technology with an intuitive graphical user interface provides a clear and natural
flow through the test and measurement process. Integrating a fast and agile, high power four quadrant Voltage/ Current source and advanced precise Voltage/ Current meters in a compact half rack 2U casing, capable of precisely supplying positive and negative voltages, sourcing or sinking power, while simultaneously measuring
both current and voltage for I-V characterising. With high current and power combined with fast measurements and low glitch auto ranging speed, it is the ideal solution for industrial development as well as educational environments, identifying the SMU as the all-in-one solution for simplifying test applications such as battery charging/discharging, I-V characterising, semiconductor testing and much more.
Need 2 channels?
SMU LINK’ is an accessory that can be used to connect two SMUs together to perform simultaneously via a handshake triggering system, effectively creating a fully functioning 2 channel SMU, useful for testing three leaded components such as small signal BJT’s, FET’s and more.