The 9240 Series sets a new standard for general purpose benchtop power supplies by including many of the features and capabilities found in high-performance instruments. The multi-range operation provides up to 200 W of clean output power in any Volt/Amp combination within rated voltage and current limits.
This series combines an easy-to-use interface with advanced list programming features, battery charge mode, and data logging to serve a wide range of applications including production test, R&D, electronic service, and education.
- Isolated and floating output with front panel remote sense
- Up to 120 W and 200 W of multi-range power in a 2U form factor
- Advanced list mode programming with internal storage for 10 list sequence
- Battery charge mode with fail-safe conditions
- Direct data logging to a USB flash drive
- Thermostatically-controlled fan low noise operation
- Adjustable voltage and current slew rate
- LED test mode for protecting components from inrush currents
- Digital I/O terminal offers external triggering, voltage fault and remote inhibit capabilities
- Overvoltage (OVP), overcurrent (OCP), overtemperature (OTP) protection, and key-lock function
- USB (USBTMC-compliant and virtual COM) and LXI compliant LAN interfaces standard, GPIB optional
- LabVIEW, IVI-C and IVI.NET drivers provided
- Remote PC control software available
- cTUVus certification mark fulfills CSA and UL safety standards
- NISPOM-compliant sanitization to securely restore factory settings
Read the comparison guide under "Extra Documents" to get a overview over all the models.