DSA800E series spectrum analyzers which are small, light and cost-effective, are portable spectrum analyzers designed for starters.
Configured with easy-to-operate numeric keyboard, high-resolution color LCD display and various
remote communication interfaces, they can be widely used in various fields, such as education, company research and development as well as industrial manufacture.
- The highest frequency: 3.2 GHz
- Displayed Average Noise Level (DANL): <-148 dBm (Typical)
- Phase Noise: <-90 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz offset (Typical)
- Level Measurement Uncertainty: <1.0 dB
- Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW): 10 Hz
- EMI Filter and Quasi-Peak Detector Kit (Option)
- VSWR Measurement Kit (Option)
- AM/FM Demodulation Function
- Various measurement functions (option)
- 8 inche (800×480 pixels) high-definition display with clear, vivid, and easy-to-use graphical interface
- Various interfaces such as LAN, USB Host, USB Device and GPIB (option)