Based on the Ultra-Real technology, the high-speed real-time measurement mode allows you to acquire the signals in the analysis bandwidth seamlessly and make data analysis.
It also provides various display modes, such as Spectrogram,Density, and PVT.
Besides, FMT function is also available.
The Ultra-Real technology has the following features:
- Seamless I/Q data acquisition in the analysis bandwidth
- Seamless spectrum analysis
- Frequency mask trigger (FMT) to trigger the measurement by sporadic or transient events in the spectrum
- Spectrogram for gap-free display of the spectrum
- Density for you to visualize how frequently signals occur
Frequency Range: 9 kHz - 4.5 GHz
Frequency Resolution: 10 HZ (1 Hz option)
Span: 0 Hz (zero Span) 100 Hz - 4.5 GHz
DANL: -136 dBm (-161 dBm with optional preamplifier)
Display: 25,7 cm (10.1") TFT-Color-LCD Touchdisplay (1024 × 600 Pixel)
Interfaces: USB-Host, USB, LAN, GPIB
Dimensions: 410 mm × 224 mm × 135 mm
Weight: 4.65 kg