Built-in Vector Network Analysis mode
In VNA mode, you can make S11, S21, and DTF measurements for the components and circuit networks. The network characteristics of the components under test can be accurately demonstrated in Smith chart, Polar chart, and other formats.
- Ultra-Real technology
- Frequency: up to 6.5 GHz
- Displayed average noise level (DANL): <-165 dBm (typical
- Phase noise: <-108 dBc/Hz (typical)
- Level measurement uncertainty: <0.8 dB
- 6.5 GHz tracking generator
- Min. RBW 1 Hz
- EMC filter and quasi-peak detector
- Various measurement functions
- Multiple measurement modes
- Up to 40 MHz real-time analysis bandwidth
- Multiple trigger modes and trigger masks
- Density, Spectrogram, and other display modes
- PC software options
- 10.1'' capacitive multi-touch screen, supporting touch gestures
- USB, LAN, HDMI and other communication and display interfaces
Based on the Ultra-Real technology, the high-speed real-time measurement mode allows you to acquire the signals in the analysis bandwidth seamlessly and make data analysis.
It also provides various display modes, such as Spectrogram, Density, and PVT.
Besides, FMT function is also available.
The Ultra-Real technology has the following features:
- Seamless analysis
- Seamless I/Q data acquisition in the analysis bandwidth
- Seamless spectrum analysis
- Frequency mask trigger (FMT) to trigger the measurement by sporadic or transient events in the spectrum
- Spectrogram for gap-free display of the spectrum
- Density for you to visualize how frequently signals occur