- Memory for up to 16 000 temperature and humidity measurements
- Longlife humidity sensor for reliable and accurate measurements
- Easy data transfer via USB cable, practical data analysis and logging on PC
- Free software download (ComSoft Basic)
You need a USB interface to program and read out the data logger, see related products below.
The testo 174 H allows you to monitor temperature and humidity sensitive goods – including foods, archives or metal parts that are susceptible to surface rust – or carry out discreet humidity checks in buildings to ensure that the property is being properly looked after by the tenants.
The testo 174 H mini data logger has built-in longlife sensors that can measure the temperature and humidity of the surrounding environment, a memory for up to 16 000 measurements and an easy-to-read display that shows the current reading as well as any breached thresholds.
Practical: The standard batteries (2x CR 2032) included in the scope of supply can be easily replaced by the user.
Programming and Analyzing Your Temperature and Humidity Data Logger
Choose 1 of 3 software versions to program or read out your loggers or to analyze the measuring data you have obtained on your PC:
- Software ComSoft Basic – included – allows you to program your logger and analyze the data quickly and easily
- Software ComSoft Professional – optional – provides you with additional possibilities and a more detailed analysis of the temperature and humidity values
- Software ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 – optional – ideal for the special demands of the pharmaceutical sector in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
Free Download PC Software ComSoft Basic:
You will need a USB interface to program and read out your mini data logger, see related products below.
Attention: Please download the newest software version before using the USB interface for the first time. The software can be found in the download area.
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring range: -20 to +70 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.5 °C (-20 to +70 °C)
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
Humidity - Capacitive
- Measuring range: 0 to 100 %RH*
- ±3 %RH (2 to +98 %RH) at +25 °C
- ±0.03 %RH/K ±1 Digit
- Resolution: 0.1 %RH
* Not for condensing atmospheres.
General technical data
- Weight: 34 g
- Dimensions: 60 x 38 x 18.5 mm
- Operating temperature: -20 to +70 °C
- Product-/housing material: Plastic
- Protection class: IP20
- Channels: 2 internal
- Product colour: Black
- Standards: 2011/65/EU; EU-guideline 2014/30/EU
- Measuring rate: 1 min - 24 h
- Battery type: 2 x 3V button cell (CR 2032)
- Battery life: 1 year (15 min measuring cycle, +25 °C)
- Memory:16,000 measuring values
- Storage temperature: -40 to +70 °C