- Includes exhaustive calibration data (on CD)
- Special designed radome for perfect antenna protection
- Gold coating for stable performance
- Wide bandwidth
- Coverage of various mobile radio frequency ranges
- Suitable for field-strength and EMC measurements due to high precision
- Compact and sturdy design
- Can be used in the lab and for open-field application
The LPDA HyperLOG7040 offers a large number of dipole elements providing constant, flat gain and excellent VSWR over standard log periodic dipole antennas, a very light design and good power handing capabilities (50W @ 800MHz) to accommodate a broad range of both immunity and emissions test requirements.
The LPDA HyperLOG 7040 Log Periodic Dipole Antenna provides high performance over the entire frequency range of 700MHz to 4GHz.
The unique log periodic design of the PCB based HyperLOG 7040 provides very flat gain, reduced cross polarization and improved pattern symmetry at the high end of the operating frequency range.
The LPDA HyperLOG 7040 features an ultra-robust mechanical design, gold chromate finish, a protective radom and a highly durable SMA feed to withstand the rigors of daily use in EMC test environments.
The antenna can be operated with any measurement receiver and can be connected to any antenna tower with 1/4" connector or a standard RF vertical mast. Application examples
Examples for possible analysis and measurements within frequency range (700MHz - 4GHz):
- GSM900, 1800, 1900