The TBCP2-30K400 is a snap-on RF current monitoring probe, expanding the Tekbox product range of affordable EMC pre-compliance test equipment.
The probe has a very flat response from 30kHz to 400 MHz and is characterized over the frequency range from 10 Hz to 500 MHz.
The TBCP5-30K400 is for RF current monitoring applications that need higher sensitivity in the low frequency range, compared to our other current monitoring probe series.
The higher sensitivity at low frequencies comes at the cost of a slightly reduced overall trans-impedance.
- Characterized frequency range: 10 Hz to 500 MHz
- Aperture diameter: 32 mm
- Outside diameter: 73 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Weight: 320 g
- Connector type: N female
- Transfer impedance: 2 dB Ohm with a 3 dB bandwidth from 30 kHz to 400 MHz
- Max. primary current (DC - 400 Hz): 25 A
- Max. primary current (RF): 2 A
- Max. core temperature: 125 °C