- 9 kHz to 1.5 GHz Frequency Range
- Typical -135 dBm Displayed Average Noise Level (DANL)
- -80 dBc/Hz @10 kHz offset Phase Noiseppm high frequency stability, -115dBc/Hz low phase noise
- Total Amplitude Uncertainty <1.5 dB
- 100 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- EMI Filter & Quasi-Peak Detector Kit (optional)
- VSWR Measurement Kit (optional)
- Standard with Preamplifier and AM/FM Demodulation Function
- Plenty of measurement functions (optional)
- 1.5 GHz Tracking Generator
- 8 inch (800×480 pixels) high-definition display with clear, vivid, and easy to use graphical interface
- Complete connectivity with standard interfaces such as LAN, USB Host, USB Device and GPIB (optional)
- Compact size,light weight (4.25kg)
The new Rigol DSA815 is a compact and light Spectrum Analyzer with premium performance for portable applications.
The use of digital IF (intermediate frequency) technology guarantees reliability and performance to meet the most demanding RF applications.
The very large display (20.3 cm / 8") of the Rigol DSA815 Spectrum Analyzer with a resolution of 800x480pixels provides a very good overview over all its comfortable functions like Auto Tune, Auto Range, Auto Scale and Auto Couple.
These functions enable the analyzer to acquire signals and match parameters automatically, instead of the manual process necessary with a traditional analyzer.
The Rigol Spectrum Analyzers have a sophisticated and easy to use user interface and offers multiple functions for all tasks. The menu navigation is very intuitional in use and all functions and parameters are easy to reach because of the graphical interface.
Download the PDF dokument "Extra document" here below for all acessories.
>>More info from Rigol EU, click here!