Advanced Wire Tracer
The AT-6000-EUR Series, available in two different kits (AT-6020-EUR and AT-6030-EUR), combines a receiver and powerful transmitter to locate energized and de-energized wires, breakers, and fuses.
The AT-6000-RE Receiver detects the signal in wires and cables using two methods: active tracing method (with the Transmitter) and passive tracing method (without the Transmitter). In hard-to-reach areas, the Receiver’s Tip Sensor can be used to trace wires in corners, tight spaces and junction boxes.
The AT-6000-TE Transmitter works on Energized and Deenergized circuits up to 600 V AC/DC in Category I through Category III electrical environments and features high signal, low signal, and loop modes. The Breaker Identification feature eliminates confusion of multiple false positives, common with older technology tracing tools, by identifiying the one correct breaker or fuse with the highest recorded signal.
• Quick Scan Wire Tracing: quick wire detection at a longer distance
• Precision Wire Tracing: precisely pinpoints wires or faults located behind walls, floors, or ceilings
• Breaker Identification: automatic sensitivity feature that allows for quick and easy breaker locating without the guesswork
• Non-Contact Voltage Detection: utilizes passive tracing without the transmitter to verify if a wire is Energized
• Clear, easy-to-follow instruction manual with application examples
• CT-400-EUR signal clamp (included in AT-6030-EUR kit, optional for AT-6020-EUR kit) to improve accuracy and performance when there is no access to bare conductors
• Receiver with full color TFT display
• Transmitter with High Signal Mode, Loop Mode and Low Precision Mode
• Receiver with Tip sensor, also for wire tracing in tight spaces
• Transmitter with transmission mode indicator and volume adjustment button
TL-7000 TEST LEAD AND ACCESSORY KIT
ADPTR-SCT-xxx SOCKET-CHECK ADAPTER
CC-6000 HARD CARRYING CASE
RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES 12X
BATTERY CHARGERS 3X
CT-400-EUR SIGNAL CLAMP