The Fluke 902 FC Clamp Meter, with Fluke Connect wireless connectivity, can help HVAC technicians improve productivity in the field. The rugged dual-rated CAT III 600 V, CAT IV 300 V meter equips you to perform many essential HVAC system measurements: microamps for testing pilot light sensors; resistance up to 60 kΩ; AC current and AC/DC voltage; capacitance; and contact temperature, all with just one tool. Plus its small form factor makes it easy to hang on to and navigate in tight work spaces.
- A wireless Fluke Connect®-enabled clamp meter designed specifically for the needs of HVAC technicians
- Offers 200 µA DC current measurements to measure flame rod
- Extends resistance range to measure thermistors up to 60kΩ
- Captures flue gas temperature
- Measures start and run motor capacitors
- Measures variable frequency drive performance