The Fluke a3002 FC Wireless AC/DC Current Clamp Module is designed to be used with the i410 or i1010 AC/DC current clamps (not included with module). The a3002 FC AC/DC current module wirelessly relays measurements to other Fluke Connect® enabled master units, listed below:
- Fluke 3000 FC DMM
- Fluke Ti200/300/400Thermal Camera
- PC via optional pc3000 FC Adapter
- Fluke Connect Mobile app
The Fluke a3002 FC main features include:
- Measure up to 400 AAC or 400 ADC with i410 (sold separately)
- Measure up to 600 AAC or 1000 ADC with i1010 (sold separately)
- Use as a standalone meter or as part of the system
- Logging function for recording and saving up to 65,000 readings
All the facts, right in the field. The Fluke a3002 FC Wireless AC/DC Current Module is one member of a family of wireless test tools that let you share test data using the Fluke Connect® app with ShareLive™ video call.
Fluke Connect Wireless Test Tools put tools, not your body, near live electrical panels. It's simple. Connect the a3002 FC current module, or any of the other Fluke Connect remote modules, and read the results on the Fluke Connect Wireless Multimeter or a portable PC from a safe distance.
Better still, the Fluke Connect test tools can send measurement data to your smartphone, so you can save and share measurements from the field with your team anytime, from anywhere.
You can solve problems faster by seeing live measurements from multiple test points on a single screen. Using a3002 FC current clamp modules with either Fluke i410 or i1010 AC/DC current clamps (not included with module), you can:
- Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 the time of previous methods.
- Send data to your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- Record over time to monitor circuit load changes for an hour, a shift or a week.
- Use the Fluke Connect wireless USB adapter to collect logged data from remote modules by walking past a working module and downloading logged data.
- Perform for analysis with your PC and share the results using Fluke Cloud™ storage and ShareLive™ video call. View data or graphs to get input from team members.