To deal with the highest level of low-voltage electrical installations, the F400 Series has a high protection rating and is ideal for maintenance, testing, monitoring and diagnostics on medium-power installations.
Equipped with a fast 12-bit TRMS digital acquisition system, F406 clamps offer particularly accurate measurements whatever the signal's waveform.
- Clamping diameter: 48 mm
- Current: 1,000 A AC / 1,500 ADC
- Voltage up to 1,200 VAC / 1,700 VDC
- Resistance and audible continuity
- Power values (W, var, VA, PF) and Harmonic Distortion (THDf, THDr)
- "2-wire" phase rotation
- RELative (ΔX) and Differential measurements (ΔX/X)
- Diod test
- Automatic AC/DC detection
- TrueInrush current measurement
- Hold, Min, MAX, Peak+ / Peak-
- CAT IV 1,000 V / CAT III 1,500 V
- IP54 protection rating