2,000 A TRMS AC+DC multimeter clamp
With protection against electric shocks up to 12 kV, the F600 Series fulfils the most demanding safety criteria (CAT IV 1,000 V) and offers a high protection rating allowing users to work in total safety on all LV installations.
The F600 Series is ideal for high-power applications such as electrical power distribution, chemical and petrochemical industries, metallurgy, rail transport, etc.
Equipped with a fast 12-bit TRMS digital acquisition system, F606 clamps offer particularly accurate measurements whatever the signal's waveform.
- Clamping diameter: 60 mm
- Current: 2,000 A AC / 3,000 A DC
- Voltage up to 1,200 VAC / 1,700 VDC
- Resistance and audible continuity
- Power values (W, var, VA, PF) and harmonics (THDf, THDr)
- "2-wire method" phase rotation
- Automatic AC/DC detection
- TrueInrush current measurement
- Min, MAX, Peak+, Peak-
- RELative (ΔX) and differential (ΔX/X) measurements
- CAT IV 1,000 V / CAT III 1,500 V
- IP54 protection rating