The Fluke i400 AC Current Clamp is a high-safety current clamp for digital multimeters. The current clamp provides accurate current measurements without breaking electric circuits, helping you take measurements safely with industry standard safety ratings.
- Companion to your DMM to measure up to 400 A AC
- 1 mA/Amp output guarantees easy reading on you meter
- Only current clamp available with a CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V safety rating
- Specially designed to offer maximum utility in a very compact shape
- Take accurate current readings without breaking the circuit
- Soft non-slippery overmold handle prevents from accidental touching live wiring
- Max. conductor Ø 32 mm