OBS! This product will be discontinued and therefore has a reduced price.
Voltage Tester with Current-Function TRMS
Beha-Amprobe is completing the 2100-Series voltage tester range with the 2100-Delta, a rugged feature rich TRMS voltage tester with current-function
Safety rated up to CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V, makes it the ideal product for troubleshooting in industrial and commercial environments.
Use it to check voltage, current, resistance, continuity and frequency, all in one instrument.
Connect the test probes safely to the top of the housing of the instrument when testing for voltage, giving you an extra hand.
The 2100-Delta simply checks current up to 200A AC by sliding the fixed jaw around the conductor without the need to break the circuit.
And like the 2100-Alpha, 2100-Beta and 2100-Gamma the 2100-Delta is naturally equipped with reinforced components for dependable performance, it has an ingress protection degree of IP 64, is built according the voltage (current) tester standard EN 61243-3:2014 and is GS approved.
• Voltage and polarity test TRMS up to 1000 V AC / 1500 V DC
• Current measurement TRMS up to 200 A AC – perfect tool for maintenance and trouble shoot
• Voltage mode to measure AC / DC voltage down to 1 V
• Single pole phase test to determine the phase conductor
• Continuity test (Rx) to check wiring
• Low resistance indication (L Rx) (<20Ω) – most important tool to check wiring in contactor and relay application without influence of the coils
• Phase rotation indication with two probes – no third hand required. Separate indicators for “Right” and “Left” rotation
• Resistance measurement up to 100 kΩ
• Non contact cable break detector / EF (electric field) to locate the exact position of the fault location of a broken phase conductor
• Frequency measurement up to 800 Hz
• Diode test
• IP64 splash and dust proof making the tool usable under humid conditions
• LC Display and LED indicators
• Polarity indication
• Auto power ON/OFF and ON/OFF button
• Self-Test function checking all LEDs, flashlight, buzzer, vibration, all symbols on LCD and backlight
• Buzzer and vibration function during voltage measurements
• Open jaw for fast and easy current measurement
• Safety rated CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V
• Built according to IEC 61243-3:2014, EN 61243-3:2014, DIN VDE 0682-401:2015
• GS mark from TÜV Rheinland
• Data Hold
• Flashlight / measurement area illumination for working in poorly lit areas with white LED
Included in package:
1x 2100-Delta Voltage Tester with Current-Function
1x Holster CC-2100-Delta
2x GS 38 protective probe caps
2x 4mm O test probe extension (screwable)
2x 1.5V alkaline batteries, IEC LR03 (installed)
1x User manual