Lightweight and comfortable to handle, the C.A 755 is equipped with an IP 54 casing protected against dust and capable of withstanding falls from 2 metres. With its large 3,000-count backlit display, the C.A 755 tester is ergonomic and functional.
Electricians, heating engineers and maintenance technicians: the C.A 755 is an essential tool for your test and maintenance work. It enables you to work in total safety:
- double insulation
- protection against electric shocks up to 6 kV in voltage mode
- protection up to 1,000 V for continuity, resistance and capacitance tests
- no-contact voltage detection
- indication if a hazardous voltage is present
- automatic power-off after 10 minutes' inactivity.
The C.A 755 is rated 600V CAT III and complies with the new IEC 61010-2-033 standard on multimeters.
It offfers both the basic functions, such as voltage and continuity, and more specific multimeter functions such as diode test, resistance, continuity and capacitance. With its "SMART" function, the C.A 755 automatically recognizes DC or AC, as well as resistors, diodes and capacitors.
Simple and effective, the test probes are easy to remove and replace. They are stowed in a compartment built into the instrument.
- Voltage: 3 mVDC to 1,000 VDC/ 100 mVAC to 1,000 VAC
- Resistance: 0.3 Ω to 30 MΩ
- Capacitance: 400 pF to 30 mF
- Diode test
- Audible continuity for R ≤ 30 Ω
- 600 V CAT III