The C.A 1310 is an integrating sound level meter designed to assess ambient sound and noise and compliant with standards IEC61672-1 class 2 and ANSI S1.4 type 2.
It has many professional and home applications: measuring sound levels in factories, schools, offices,airports, studios, auditoriums, etc.
The C.A 1310 is a compact portable instrument that can be held in one hand or, for long-term measurements, mounted on a tripod.
The C.A 1310 can measure and record (memory capacity 64,000 values) sound levels from 30 to 130dB.
If the sound levels of interest are fluctuating, the equivalent continuous sound level can be determined, with periods ranging from 10 seconds to 24 hours. It has a USB interface for communication with a PC.
It provides two measurement weighting curves, A and C, to allow for the way the sensitivity of the human
ear varies as function of sound frequency. Curve A is the curve commonly used in an industrial environment, while curve C is better suited when low-frequency sounds are of interest.
- Measurement of the equivalent continuous sound level (Leq)
- Recording of up to 64,000 measurement points with data
- processing software supplied as standard
- Wide backlit screen with digital and bargraph display
- Microphone for remote use (extension accessory)