- Designed to meet the measurement requirements of safety engineers, health, industrial safety offices and quality control in various environments.
- A and C weightings for checking compliance with safety regulations as well as acoustic analysis
- Measuring ranges: A weighting 30~130dB, C weighting 35~130dB
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz~8KHz
- Display with 0.1dB steps on a 4 digit LCD
- Slow (1 sec) and fast (125ms) response settings to check peak and average noise levels
- Max/min recording
- Internal memory, 14,000 records
- Recording intervals from 1 second to 8 hours
- PC computer download capabilities
- Data hold to freeze reading on digital display
- CE, designed to meet IEC651 type 2, ANSI S1.4 type 2
The Amprobe SM-20-A Sound Meter has been designed to check compliance with safety regulations and perform acoustic analysis by safety engineers, health, industrial and safety offices as well as quality control.
The SM-20-A offers a PC interface.
They use two different weighting filters required by the IEC651 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2 for audio filtering.
The A weighting is for general noise sound level and the C weighting is for measuring sound level of acoustic material control in various environments (ie 94dB 1 kHz etc.)