- Powerful, easy-to-use, high-accuracy temperature calibrator
- Test and calibrate temperature sensors and transmitters
- Measures 4 to 20 mA loops and can provide loop power
- Measures RTDs, thermocouples, ohms, and volts
- Source/simulates thermocouples, RTDs, volts, and ohms
Everything you need to troubleshoot and calibrate temperature sensors and transmitters
The Fluke 724 is powerful yet easy-to-use temperature calibrator that sources and measures 10 thermocouple types, and 7 RTD types, plus volts and ohms. It also measures mA while simultaneously supplying loop power to the transmitter. Use it to test and calibrate almost any temperature instrument, so you only need one tool to expertly test all the temperature sensors and transmitters in your plant.
The Fluke 724 even handles high-speed pulsed RTD circuits and provides loop power. The dual-line measure/source display lets you source temperature and view loop current at the same time. And with its simple, "no menus” controls, you'll be able to get all your testing done faster. Whether you’re performing fast linearity tests using the 25% and 100% step functions, or performing a remote test using the auto step or auto ramp feature the Fluke 724 will help you get the job done.
Built to help you work quickly
With its compact, easy-to-carry streamlined shape, the Fluke 724 also features a bright backlit display that lets you work in low light conditions. The large battery capacity (four AA alkaline batteries) gives you long runtimes, and the easy-to-access battery door makes it quick to change out batteries when necessary. All this in a rugged, reliable package designed to stand up to field use.
Fluke 724 Temperature Calibrator includes:
- AC70A Test Clips
- One pair of stackable test leads
- TL75 Test Leads
- CE and CSA Markings
- Manuals in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- Users manuals on CD-ROM
- NIST- traceable calibration report and data