- Contact and non-contact IR thermometer for measuring up close or at a distance, without a ladder
- Measures temperature from -40°C to 550° C (-40°F to 1022°F)
- Works with all standard mini-connector type K thermocouples
- Provides single-point laser sighting
- Allows easy emissivity adjustment for measuring pipes and other shiny surfaces more accurately
Fluke 561 IR and contact thermometer meets the needs of most industrial and residential temperature applications
The Fluke 561 IR contact thermometer combines the temperature measurement functions that industrial, electrical, and HVAC/R professionals need in one tool. It is an IR thermometer for non-contact measurements, with K-type thermocouple capability for contact temperature measurement. It's fast, efficient, and easy to use, saving you valuable time and effort.
Use the 561 IR capabilities to scan large areas or small objects quickly and efficiently, without having to shut down equipment. Measure hot, moving, electrically energized, and hard-to-reach objects instantly. Check motors, insulation, breakers, radiant heating, pipes, corroded connections, and wires. Plus, scan ducts, and other hard-to-reach objects from the floor and leave your ladder in the truck.
You can also use the Fluke 561's handy flexible pipe probe (included) to take super-heat or internal temperatures. Or plug in any industry standard type K mini connector thermocouple probe to take those measurements and preserve your investment in thermocouples you already own.
Other useful features:
- Features fabric hook-and-loop fastener pipe probe for superheat, sub-cooling, and other contact and ambient measurements
- Provides MIN, MAX, and DIF functions to help you quickly identify problems
- Weighs only 12 ounces/340 grams) and is extremely easy to use