Designed with your on-the-job needs in mind, the new Fluke 62 MAX+ infrared thermometer is everything you'd expect from the experts in measurement tools.
Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop. In fact, the 62 MAX+ is so tough,that it is the only IR thermometer around you can handle without care.
Specifications Temperature Range
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual rotating lasers to help you identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Powered by a single, standard AA battery.
: -30 °C to 650 °C Accuracy
±1.0 °C or ±1.0% of reading, whichever is greaterEmissivity
-10 °C to 0 °C: ±2.0
-30 °C to -10 °C: ±3.0
0.10 to 1.00 Display Resolution