- Measure temperature, moisture and dew point with only one device
- Calculate the surface moisture content
- Easy and comfortable to use: easy-to-follow menu guide, can save up to 200 readings, data analysis with free-to-download software
- Four-Point-Laser and 50:1 Optics for precise measurements even over long distances
Non-contact temperature and moisture measurements – with only one device. The testo 835-H1 infrared thermometer not only measures the temperature but has an intergrated moisture sensor that allows you to measure moisture too.
Perform temperature and moisture measurements on walls, monitor and check air conditioning and ventilation systems, service and inspect industrial systems, ensure that constantly high levels of quality in production processes are maintained: the testo 835-H1 is the ideal all-round device for a wide range of industrial and commercial applications.
What the testo 835-H1 infrared thermometer plus moisture measuring can do
- Measure the surface temperature and relative humidity and check the dew point and surface moisture
- Help to detect mold in buildings before it’s too late
- Carry out measurements on small, moving or hard-to-reach objects accurately and safely
Benefit from state-of-the-art technology and easy handling
- 4-Point-Laser: shows the exact measuring zone, effectively preventing wrong measurements
- 50:1 optics that provide you with excellent surface temperature measurements even over greater distances (distance 5 m = 10 cm measurement spot)
- Adjustable degree of emission for measuring a wide variety of different surfaces
- Connectivity for temperature sensors: for additional contact measurements for materials with low degree of emission possible – simply connect your optionally available temperature sensor
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-follow menu guide thanks to icons and joystick
- Generate measuring points and save up to 200 measurements
- Define individual alarm thresholds, acoustic and optical alarm
- Show min/max values
- Backlit display
testo 835-H1 infrared thermometer plus moisture measuring function and 4-Point laser marking, measurement data management, moisture module, batteries, calibration protocol.