Compact and magnetized for fixed or portable use, the CA 1821 is an accurate, versatile, long-lasting thermometer. Equipped with a wide backlit display, it offers all the useful functions for work in the field, such as Min, Max, Hold, as well as spot or programmable recording possibilities.
Communicating via USB or Bluetooth, it is possible to program alarms and recording triggers on thresholds by means of the Data Logger Transfer software.
- 1 input for K, J, T, N, E, R or S thermocouple.
- Measurement range: - 210 °C to +1,767 °C
- Intrinsic uncertainty:
(J, K, T, N, E) θ ≤ - 100 °C: ± (0.2% R + 0.6 °C)
(J, K, T, N, E) -100 °C < θ ≤ + 100 °C : ± (0.15% R + 0.6 °C)
(J, K, T, N, E) +100 °C < θ: ± (0.1% R + 0.6 °C)
(R, S) θ ≤ + 100 °C : ± (0.15% R + 1.0 °C)
(R, S) +100 °C < θ: ± (0.1% R + 1.0 °C)
- Resolution: 0.1 °C or 1 °C
- Min, Max, Hold functions, Alarms / °C or °F / Backlighting
- Recording up to 1 million points
- USB or Bluetooth interfaces
- 1,000-hour battery life in portable mode / 3 years for recording (15-minute measurement interval)
- IP54 magnetized casing
- Miniature female compensated connector
- Dimensions: 150 x 72 x 32 mm
- Weight: 260 g with batteries
- Compatible with the Multifix accessory
- Shockproof protective sheath available as an accessory