- Pt100 sensor for particularly accurate measurement result
- Ideal for laboratory application
- Measuring range: -50 to +400 °C
- Length probe shaft tip 50mm
- Diameter probe shaft: 5mm
- Diameter probe shaft tip: 3.7mm
- Cable length: 1.2 m
- Fixed cable: yes
- Length probe shaft: 114 mm
- Accuracy: Class A (-50 to +300 °C) Class B (Remaining Range) ¹⁾
- Reaction time: 12 s
1) According to standard 60751, the accuracies of Class A and B refer to -200 to +600 °C (Pt100)
The robust waterproof immersion and penetration probe (with the appropriate measuring instrument) enables particularly accurate temperature measurement in liquid and semi-solid media.
The robust waterproof immersion and penetration probe (Pt100) provides precise measurement results and is particularly well-suited for laboratory applications. The fact that the probe is waterproof makes it extremely practical.
Robust waterproof immersion/penetration probe (Pt100) with 1.3 m fixed cable.