- Fast response time (3 seconds) thanks to the thermocouple strip
- Thermocouple type K
- Also suitable for uneven surfaces
- Measuring range: -60 to +300 °C
Use this fast-action temperature probe to measure surface temperatures accurately and reliably, even in inaccessible areas – the angled probe tube makes this possible.
The surface temperature probe (thermocouple type K) features a thermocouple strip, which guarantees a short response time and enables measurements to be carried out on uneven surfaces. Thanks to the angled probe tube, you can also carry out measurements in inaccessible areas. Additional benefit: since the handle is located at an angle to the temperature source, even very high temperatures can be measured safely and reliably.
The probe can be used for the following applications, amongst others:
- Detection of thermal bridges in walls
- Maintenance and checking of machinery
- Process monitoring of production steps
- Adjustment of heating systems (radiators, pipes, boilers)
- Quality checks
1 x fast-reaction, angled surface temperature probe (TC type K) with fixed cable.