SRM200 is a very useful instrument for checking surface resistance and resistance to ground. The instrument can be used on different work surfaces, floors, chairs, carts, clothing and packaging materials, etc. The measured value is displayed with LED display that indicates whether the value is conductive, dissipative or insulating.
The measurements can be performed either with the built-in measurement electrodes (fitted with conductive rubber for good kontaktering- and conductivity) on the underside of the instrument or preferably together with a measuring electrode 2,25kg. Performed measurements with external measuring electrode met the requirements of IEC61340-5-1.
SRM 2000 also has integrated temperature and humidity sensor, the measured values are displayed.
All readings can be stored in the instrument and can by using the included software easily transferred to PC via USB cable.
- Pocket size surface resistance meter with LCD display
- Includes carrying bag, grounding cord , calibration certificate and software for reading the saved test data
- Test range: 10^3 - 10^12 ohm
- Test voltage: 10 V / 100 V (switches automatically above 1 MOhm)
- Operation: Battery operated
- Display: LCD-Display
- 2 external probes connection possible
Carrying bag, SRM200, grounding cord, calibration certificate