Product overview: Fluke FEV300 EV Charging Station Test Adapter Kit: 1664 FC Installation Tester and Type 2 Connector
The FEV300 with 1664 FC Multifunction Installation Tester is a complete kit designed to test the function and safety of charging stations mode 3 for AC charging. This test adapter simulates the presence of an electrical vehicle, allowing you to conduct tests in combination with the Fluke 1664 FC installation tester to quickly and efficiently test to all local regulations without opening the charging station. Use the FEV300 to verify a charging station is working properly after install, during periodic maintenance or troubleshoot a charging station if it is not delivering the appropriate charge. With the adapter kit, charging stations can be tested in accordance with IEC/EN 61851-1 and IEC/HD 60364-7-722.
Run seven installation tests in one sequence
The FEV300 PE grounding protection pre-test verifies that there is no presence of dangerous voltage at the ground terminal. Connect the 1664 FC to the FEV300 to run seven installation tests automatically in one sequence through a single connection. The 1664 FC tests to all local regulations and allows you to share test results in real time over your smartphone via Fluke Connect Measurements.
Safety, simplicity and convenience
Perform a variety of tests including ground fault checks, insulation of wires, measuring voltage and duty cycle to see max current available for charging all in one adapter that safely integrates with the Fluke portfolio of test and measurement tools. There is no need to bring an electric vehicle onsite for charging station troubleshooting: the FEV300 adapter acts as an electric vehicle when connected to a charging station for easy performance and maintenance testing.
- PE Pre-Test: Safely pre-test the PE conductor for possible presence of dangerous voltage against earth
- Proximity Pilot (PP) state “Cable Simulation”: The PP State rotary switch enables the adapter to simulate various current capabilities of charging cables
- Control Pilot (CP) state “Vehicle Simulation”: Use the CP State rotary switch selector to simulate various charging states
- Simulation of CP error “E”: Simulate PE error (Earth fault)
- Fluke 1662 Multifunction Testers
- Fluke 1663 Multifunction Testers
- Fluke 1664 FC Installation Multifunction Testers
- Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter
- Fluke 120B Series Industrial ScopeMeter® handheld Oscilloscopes
- Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter
- Fluke 1732 and 1734 Three Phase Power Measurement Logger
- Fluke 1735 Three-Phase Power Quality Logger
- Fluke 1736 and 1738 Three-Phase Power Quality Loggers
What's in the box:
- FEV300/BASIC Test Adapter
- 1664 FC Installation Multifunction Tester
- FEV300-CON-TY2 Type 2 Plug
- Carrying case