- PE conductor can be tested for possible presence of dangerous voltage against earth
- Perform Cable Simulation with the PP State rotary switch simulating current capabilities of charging cables
- Perform Vehicle Simulation testinig various charging states
- Simulate PE error (Earth fault)
- Test in accordance with IEC/EN 61851-1 and IEC/HD 60364-7-722
The FEV300 test adapter kit with Type 2 connector is designed to test function and safety of charging stations mode 3 for AC charging. The adapter imitates an electric vehicle and opens up a charging cycle, activating voltage and current output, allowing you to conduct tests in combination with appropriate test instruments like an installation tester (Fluke 1664 FC) and/or a ScopeMeter® (Fluke 120B Series). With the adapter kit, charging stations can be tested in accordance with IEC/EN 61851-1 and IEC/HD 60364-7-722.
Simplicity and convenience using an all in one adapter
To connect to an EV charging station Type 2 with socket outlet, or to connect to an EV charging station Type 2 with vehicle connector, use the FEV300-CON-TY2 Type 2 Plug. Perform a variety of tests including ground fault checks, insulation of wires, measuring voltage and duty cycle to see max current available for charging all in one adapter that safely integrates with the Fluke portfolio of test and measurement tools. The FEV300 allows you to simulate CP (E) and PE (Earth Fault) error and includes separate phase indication by three LED lamps for easy check if voltage is present. There is no need to bring an electric vehicle onsite for charging station troubleshooting: the adapter acts as an electric vehicle when connected to a charging station for easy performance and maintenance testing.
What's in the box:
- FEV300/BASIC Test Adapter
- FEV300-CON-TY2 Type 2 Plug
- Carrying case