- Testing of Electric Vehicle Charge Points*
- TrueLoop enhanced non-trip loop impedance measurement technology
- Full single and 3 phase compliant installation testing
- 10 mA to 1 A single and 3 phase RCD testing
- Earth testing and stake-less testing for electrode resistance measurement**
- Simple colour-coded test selection
- Ambidextrous operation
- Internal memory and Bluetooth communications
- EN61010 CAT IV safety rating and tough IP54 case
The MFT1845 multifunction tester has been designed for testing low voltage electrical installations, particularly in locations that suffer from high electrical noise. It provides all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations.
New Confidence Meter measurement analysis (patent pending):
Overlaying the new non-trip loop impedance measurement is the new Megger Confidence Meter. As loop impedance values can be dramatically affected by circuit noise, the Confidence Meter displays the degree of confidence in the accuracy of the measured loop impedance. Using the digital ARC to indicate the analytical process, the measurement is continually monitored and adjusted when circuit noise is present, resulting in a dramatically improved and repeatable test result.