- Graphical display of trends with multiple parameters and waveform up to 600 Hz
- Multiple analytical tools: time/date-stamped Min/Max/Avg and Peak monitoring, filtering, duty cycle
- Optimized ergonomics: IP67 watertight casing, safety measurement terminals as per IEC61010 1000V CAT III/600V CAT IV, power supply via USB charger
- Top-of-the-range specifications: 100 kcts, 200 kHz bandwidth and 0.02% accuracy
- Communication: USB, BT and ANDROID application via the SX-DMM software delivered, SCPI programming commands
The ASYC IV portable multimeters with graphical colour display can be used for direct measurement of the main electrical quantities and instantaneous viewing of the trends and waveform. These multimeters are compact, rugged, watertight and specially designed for easy handling.
With multiple quantities measured around the main function, as well as functions for specification, relative measurement, mathematical functions and direct current measurement using a clamp make these multimeters genuine measurement experts.
High-performance graphical multimeters...
Easy-to-read 320 x 240-pixel colour matrice screen with black background
- Multi-parameter graphical display of the trends on a summary screen
- Display of the waveform at 50 / 60 and 600 Hz
- Trace, cursors and zoom on the recordings
- Internal recording of 10 sequences
- Up to 10,000 measurements stored in memory
- Simplified parameterization of the number of measurements, the interval, the duration and the storage capacity
- Internal storage of 10 measurement sequences
- Interactive zoom function on the recordings
- A simple monitoring mode displaying the time/date-stamped MIN/MAX/PEAK+/PEAK- and AVG values
... And much more!
- Contextual reminder of connections
- Traditional USB communication with Bluetooth available as an option
- IP67 protection, withstands water projections and dust, ideal for outdoor conditions
- Commercially-available Ni-MH AA rechargeable battery, the best quality/price trade-off
- Battery life of up to 100 hrs on battery with management of battery level
- No time wasted: the instrument operates while charging
User manual in English under Extra Document