The 117 digital multimeter is a for electricians working in commercial and non-commercial premises that need non-contact voltage detection for faster and safer operations.
- Non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- Prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage
This Digital Multimeter includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster.
The Fluke 117 Digital Multimeter includes integrated non-contact voltage detection and Auto Volts and LoZ functions that help prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage. It is a compact True-RMS meter for demanding applications like commercial buildings, hospitals, and schools and helps get the job done faster.
Users around the world have said their 117 digital multimeter is an investment in accuracy. The Fluke 117 provides Min/Max/Average readings and measures frequency and capacitance. Plus, its easy-to-use interface can save you time and enable you to move from job to job more quickly.
The Fluke 110 Series has five true-rms digital multimeters, each for specific users. The compact instruments offer convenient one-handed operation and a backlit display with large, easy-to-read digits.
Other useful features:
- Accurate, easy-to-use multimeter with integrated VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection
- Features AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- Provides low input impedance to help prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Presents a large white LED backlight for working in poorly lit areas
- Features True RMS capabilities for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance
- Provides Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- Comes with an holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Features compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Fits into optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger for hands-free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- A large white LED backlight to improve measurement visibility in poorly lit areas
- VoltAlert™ technology for fast, go/no go non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt and low input impedance modes to provide faster, more accurate readings
- For commercial electricians, commercial and residential electrical work
- 4 mm silicone test lead set
- User manual