- Graphical display of trends with multiple parameters and waveform up to 600 Hz
- Multiple analytical tools: time/date-stamped Min/Max/Avg and Peak monitoring, filtering, duty cycle
- Optimized ergonomics: IP67 watertight casing, safety measurement terminals as per IEC61010 1000V CAT III/600V CAT IV, power supply via USB charger
- Top-of-the-range specifications: 100 kcts, 200 kHz bandwidth and 0.02% accuracy
- Communication: USB, BT and ANDROID application via the SX-DMM software delivered, SCPI programming commands
Portable multimeters with graphical colour display can be used to measure the main electrical quantities directly and view the trends instantaneously. With their innovative design, these multimeters are compact, rugged, leakproof and easy to grip.
Their strengths lie in the product HMI, the advanced measurement functions and the measurement help provided.
High-performance graphical multimeters...
Easy-to-read 320 x 240-pixel LCD screen with black background
• Graphical display of trends on a summary screen
• 600 Hz waveform
• Trace, cursors and zoom on the recordings
• Recording of 30 sequences
•Storage of up to 30,000 measurements
• Simplified parameterization of the number of measurements, the interval, the duration and the storage capacity...
• Internal storage of 30 measurement sequences
• Interactive zoom function on the recordings
• Simple surveillance mode displaying the time/date-stamped MIN/MAX/AVG and Peak values
... And much more!
• Contextual reminder of the connections
• Normal USB communication or Bluetooth available as an option, and ANDROID application
• IP67 protection against water projections and dust, ideal for outdoor conditions
• Ni-MH AA rechargeable battery, via USB charger
• Operation for up to 100 hrs on batteries with management of the battery charge level
• No time-wasting: the instrument operates while charging