- High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis
- Rechargeable battery or AC mains power supply for continuous operation, even with dead battery
- 10 A for 60 seconds, less time waiting to cool, great for charging inductance
- High input protection to 600 V, inadvertent connection to line or UPS voltage will not blow a fuse
- Heavy duty case: IP 65 lid closed, IP54 operational (battery operation only)
- Simple rotary switch selection of five test modes, including auto start on connection
- Interchangeable test lead terminations
- Protected to 600 V without blowing a fuse, test lead live voltage warning light
The heavy duty Megger DLRO10HD and DLRO10HDX low resistance ohmmeter combines rugged construction with accuracy and ease of use, making it great for use in the laboratory, the workshop, in the field, or on the ground. It features an internal rechargeable battery and can also operate from a mains supply, so you can keep working even if the battery is completely flat.
It also has rotary switch controls that are simple and easy to operate in all weather conditions, even with gloved hands and a large, clear, backlit LCD display makes it easy to read from a distance.
OBS! No Test Leads