- Calibration of both temperature and pressure transmitters
- Measure/source/simulate mA loop parameters
- Measure and source mA, Volts DC, frequency, and resistance
- Built-in 24 V loop power supply
- Store and recall frequently used calibration set ups
With the Fluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator you can easily source and measure almost any process parameter and test almost any process device. Measure and source mA, volts, temperature (RTDs and thermocouples), frequency, ohms, and pressure, using optional pressure modules.
From the moment you pick it up, the Fluke 725 is ready to perform as a powerful, yet easy-to-use field calibrator. Its simple controls, without menus, make operation easy and the backlit display provides better visibility in poor light. It features a small, streamline shape and a rugged, reliable design that make it ideal for standing up to harsh field conditions.
Versatile troubleshooting tool
Power transmitters during test using the loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement so you can test a transmitter out of circuit and better isolate problems. The 725 can also test a variety of fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs (Programmable logic controllers), with pulses as short as 10 ms.
Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to conduct valve and I/P (Input current/Output pressure) tests in a single device. You can also test flow meters with frequency and CPM (counts per minute) functions and perform fast linearity tests with auto-step and auto-ramp features so you can quickly verify the mA signal at different output levels.
For more precision, pulse sourcing, pulse counting (totalizing) consider the Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Calibrator.
Fluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator includes:
- One set of AC72 alligator clips
- One set of stackable test leads
- One set of TL 75 testleads
- User manuals
- NIST- traceable calibration report and data