A high performance portable multifunction calibrator with voltage, current, and resistance ranges. The 1017 combines precision with simple operation, making it suitable for use in the workshop or field. Constructed in a compact and durable plastic case with a tilt stand/carry handle, the instrument takes up minimal bench space and is easily transportable.
Five DC voltage ranges from 10 mV to 100 V full scale are available, with 6-digit (1 ppm) resolution. The DC current range is 100 mA full scale with a 100 nA (1 ppm) resolution. Resistance from 0.01 Ω to 10 kΩ is available 0.01 Ω steps.
Stability and Temperature Coefficient
Long-term stability is achieved by the use of high quality components and modern resistor technology. The 1017 features a precision reference diode that provides the input to the units active circuitry. The special low-thermal emf terminals reduce errors when working with microvolt signals.
- DC voltage 10 nV to 100 V
- DC current 100 nA to 100 mA
- Resistance 10 mΩ to 10 kΩ
- Accuracy 0.005 % (50 ppm)
- 1 ppm setting resolution
- Noise < 2 ppm (0.1 to 1 Hz)
- Stability < 5 ppm/day, < 25 ppm/year
- Deviation control for voltage and current
- Battery or mains operation