- Precision pressure gauge calibrators designed for fast, accurate test results
- Make precise pressure measurements from ±10 inH2O/20 mbar to 10,000 psi/690 bar
- Highly accurate; 0.05% measurement uncertainty for 1 year
- Easily view in most environments with bright backlit display
- Take your gauge anywhere with a rugged protective holster
Designed for field pressure calibration, the Fluke 700G Series Pressure Gauge Calibrators give you the performance and durability that you have come to expect in Fluke pressure calibration products while being simple and easy-to-use. Whether you’re looking to connect to either a hydraulic or pneumatic test pump this series are designed to be a complete calibration solution with:
- 23 pressure gauges from ±10 inH2O/20 mbar to 10,000 psi/690 bar
With a standard accuracy of 0.05% of full scale and reference class gauges with accuracies of 0.04% you’re sure to find a gauge that’s the perfect fit for your application.
Pressure gauge data logging
The Fluke 700G series gauges and pump kits are designed for the pressure testing professional working on process pressure instrumentation. The pressure ranges of the 700G series gauges cover the ranges needed for process pressure calibration needs including Gage pressures +/- 10 inH20 (+/- 25 mbar) to 10,000 psi (0-690 bar), absolute pressures from 0 to 15 psia (0-1 bar) to 0-300 psi (0-20 bar) and reference class gauges from 0 to 30 PSI (0-2 bar) to 10,000 psi (0-690 bar).
- Standard accuracy to 0.05% of full scale
- Reference class gauges deliver 0.04% of reading measurement accuracy
- Pressure gauge data logging for more than 8,493 pressure measurements to memory and uploads to a PC (with 700G/TRACK software)
Rugged design with intrinsically safe certification
- Rugged sealed IP-67 enclosure with included protective holster
- Allows you to work safely in classified areas known to include explosive gasses:
- CSA: Class 1, Div2, Groups A-D rating
- ATEX: II 3 G Ex ic IIB T6 Gc
- Standard 3-year warranty
Easy to use pressure solution
Pressure gauge calibrators are the easiest to use of all pressure calibration tools. Power them up, connect to the pressure device you want to measure and see your measurement, it’s that easy. When used with a Fluke-700PTPK pneumatic or 700HTPK hydraulic pump kit the 700G becomes a complete pressure sourcing and measurement solution. The 700PTPK2 and 700HTPK2 premium pump kits offer easy connectivity to the gauge and device under test providing “no tools required” connections.
- Complete pressure calibration solution when gauges are paired with special pump kits
- Calibrate to 600 psi (20 bar) with the 700PTPK or 700PTPK2 pneumatic pump kit.
- Calibrate to 10,000 psi (690 bar) with the 700HTPK or 700HTPK2 hydraulic pump kit.