· WHO / ICNIRP
· US FCC 96-326
· Canada Safety Code 6
· EU directive 2013/35/EU
The SafeOne is a RF Safety Monitor covering the requirements set forth in WHO ICNIRP specifications.
It has a very wide frequency range covering 30MHz to 10GHz, which makes it suitable for use in almost all antenna installations.
Due to the innovative lightweight design, technicians can wear this at all times, without the need to constantly be observant of the state of the instrument.
The SafeOne is powered with standard batteries, with 250 days of continuous operation.
Made in Denmark!
· Frequency range: 10MHz - 10GHz
· Professional limit: 10W/m2
· Public limit: 2W/m2
· Temperature range: -10C to +50C
· Current consumption: 110uAh
· Battery type: 2xAAA
· Operation time: > 250 days
· Weight: < 90g incl. batteries