- 2 analog channels, 50 Ω input impedance (standard)
- Vertical range: 500 μV/div ~ 10 V/div
- Real-time sample rate: up to 1 GSa/s on both channels
- Memory depth: up to 28 Mpts on both channels
- Waveform capture rate: up to 50,000 wfms/s
- Real-time hardware waveform recording, playback, and analysis of up to 65,000
- captured frames
- Various serial trigger and decode (RS232/UART, I2C, SPI, CAN and LIN)
- Complete connectivity: USB DEVICE, USB Host, LAN, and optional GPIB
- 8-inch WVGA (800×480), 256-level intensity grading display
Engineers and technicians needing higher performance test solutions for more advanced debug tasks will appreciate the unique price/performance attributes of theDS2000E.
Based on the Rigol UltraVision technology the DS2000E delivers advanced performance and analysis capabilities, a large intensity graded display, and a provenand reliable hardware platform at an unprecedented price point.