- 200 MHz 4 channel model
- 10.1" Capacitive touchscreen display
- 10G Sa/s Max Sample Rate
- Long Record Length (100M std./500M opt.)
- 600,000 wfms/s Waveform Capture rate
- Search, Navigation, and Record utilities
- Advanced Analysis Capabilities
The 7000 Series Oscilloscopes combines best in class sampling and memory depth with the Rigol modern, flexible User Interface enabled by the Rigol new UltraVision II architecture and innovative Phoenix Chipset.
With 100 to 500 MHz models each with 4 analog channels, the 7000 Series brings innovative analysis and visualization capabilities to embedded design, power analysis, serial decode, and RF applications.
Analyze your critical signals with zone triggering, Enhanced FFTs, color grading, and histograms all supported by the high sample rate, deep memory, and full memory measurements.
7000 Series Oscilloscopes provide unprecedented value and innovation in our mainstream embedded platform.
- Power cord
- USB cable
- 4 passive probes (500 MHz) RP3500A
- Front panel cover
- Quick guide (hard copy)
- Calibration Certificate