- Bandwidth: 70 MHz to 300 MHz
- Sample rate: up to 2.5 Gsample/s
- Memory depth: up to 20 Msample
- ADC resolution: 10 bit
- Display: 10.1" capacitive touchscreen
Power of ten (10-bit ADC, 10 Msample memory and 10.1" touchscreen) combined with smart operating concepts make the R&S®RTB2000 oscilloscopes the perfect tool for university laboratories, for troubleshooting embedded designs during development and for production and service departments.
Four times more vertical resolution than standard 8-bit ADCs.
Maintains fast sampling rates at all times
Largest display with highest resolution in its class
Product bundle description:
- RTB2004 Digital 4 channel oscilloscope, 70 MHz
- RTB-B243 300 Bandwidth Upgrade
- RTB-PK1 Application Bundle