More signal details with the power of 10
Power of ten (10-bit ADC, 10 Msample memory and 10.1" touchscreen) combined with smart operating concepts make the R&S®RTB2000 Digital oscilloscopes the perfect tool for university laboratories, for troubleshooting embedded designs during development and for production and service departments.
The largest display (10.1") with the highest resolution of its
class (1280 × 800 pixel) works just like your smartphone.
It contains a capacitive touchscreen to quickly navigate in
pop-up menus and a touch function to easily adjust scaling, to zoom in or to move a waveform.
The 10-bit A/D converter yields up to a four-fold improvement compared to conventional 8-bit A/D converters. You get sharper waveforms with more signal details.
10 Msample memory depth is available on each channel as soon as all channels are active. When interleaved,
20 Msample are available. This is 10 times more than comparable oscilloscopes offer. It therefore captures longer
signal sequences for more detailed analysis results.
Rohde & Schwarz RTB2K-COM4
- R&S®RTB2004 Digital 4 channel oscilloscope, 70 MHz
- R&S®RTB-B243 300 MHZ OPTION, RTB2004
- R&S®RTB-B1 MIXED-SIGNAL MAX. 300MHZ
- R&S®RTB-B6 ARB GENERATOR
- R&S®RTB-K1 I2C/SPI TRIGGER&DECODE
- R&S®RTB-K2 UART/RS232 TRIGGER&DECODE
- R&S®RTB-K3 CAN/LIN TRIGGER&DECODE
- R&S®RTB-K15 HISTORY & SEGMENT MEMORY
- R&S®RTB-K36 Frequency Response Analysis (Bode Plot)