- Up to 10 GSa/s real-time sample rate
- Up to 500 Mpts memory depth (standard)
- High waveform capture rate (over 600,000 waveforms per second)
- Up to 450,000 frames of hardware real-time and ceaseless waveforms recording and playback
- lntegrates 7 independent instruments into 1
- Analog bandwidth: 750 MHz, 1.5 GHz and 2 GHz (single-channel and half-channel modes)
- 10.1-inch capacitive multi-touch screen, 256-level intensity grading display, with color persistence
- Web Control and VNC remote command
- Waveform histogram analysis (standard)
- Auto measurement of 41 waveform parameters; full memory hardware measurement function
MSO8000A series digital oscilloscope adepts RIGOL's chipset "Phoenix", which can gain the data acquisition capability of up to 10 GSa/s sample rate, realizing the high integration of all the function modules required for the analog front-end (AFE), and greatly improving the consistency and reliability of the digital oscilloscope. This innovative UltraVision Il technicalplatform is equipped with higher waveform capture rate, full digital trigger technology, and full memory hardware measurement technology. The MSO8000A series digital oscilloscope also integrates multiple instrument modules, such as MSO, arbitrary waveform generator, digital voltmeter, 6-digit counter and totalizer, and protocol analyzer, offering extraordinary user experience at an unprecedented price point.
isualize Signal lntegrity with Advanced Jitter and Real-time Eye Measurements
In the analysis method and tools for signal integrity, real-time eye measurement and jitter analysis have already become the common debugging methods. The MSO8000A series oscilloscope not only provides the eye measurement function, but also offers the flexible and convenient jitter measurement and analysis, enabling the users to accurately and quickly make deterministic jitter measurement for serial clock signals or parallel bus signals.
lf you have purchased and activated the MSO8000-JITTER option, the oscilloscope also supports real-time eye diagram and jitter analysis functions.