- Optimized 3.5” colour LCD screen for maximum visibility
- Multilingual interactive online help
- Data recording and recovery on PC
- Practical with its USB communication using the SCPI protocol
- Stand-alone, powered by NiMH rechargeable battery with USB charger
The shockproof, handscope CA 922 oscilloscope fits comfortably in one hand.
This ergonomic instrument is also equipped with a TFT colour screen and LED backlighting for precise data display. To make it simpler to use, intuitive pictograms and integrated multilingual help are available at all times.
The HANDSCOPE combines 3 measuring instruments in 1 on 2 channels:
- 20 MHz oscilloscope with 2 totally-isolated 600 V CAT III channels - 20 MHz bandwidth – 2 GS/s in ETS mode – 50 MS/s in one-shot mode on each channel - 5 mV to 200 V/div and 25 ns to 200 s/div
- Independent 8,000-count multimeter with power measurements,
- Built-in 31-order harmonic analyser (fundamental between 40 and 450 Hz).
2 MB are available for recording data and, in multimeter mode, it is possible to store graphic recordings of 2,700 measurements (5 min to 1 month).
Isolated USB communication with the SCPI protocol is available. This makes it simple to program the instrument remotely with the SX-METRO software.
These products have been developed using an Eco-Design approach to reduce their environmental impact.