- Very fast programmer (30 MHz out, 15 MHz in/out)
- Controlled and powered by USB 2.0 High Speed (480 Mbps)
- Embedded processor for fast execution of complex operations
- Both synchronous and asynchronous programming algorithms supported, JTAG support
- Supported voltage range 1.8 to 5.5 V without any additional accessories
- Able to supply the voltage from 1.8 to 5.5 V to the external target application
- Programming interface offers 8 inputs/outputs with individually configurable pull-up/down resistors
- Built-in fast hardware I/O protection which works independently on the PC software
- Overcurrent protection on supply and programming voltage sources
- VDD pin overvoltage protection
- GO button makes repetitive operations easy and quick
- Wide range of supported devices, new software versions with new devices support is freely available from ASIX website
- RoHS compliant
- Command line and Windows messages support
- Works under Windows XP/Vista/7 (32 & 64 bit) and Linux (Wine)
FORTE is a very fast and flexible High-Speed USB In-Circuit Serial programmer for a wide range of popular components - microcontrollers, serial EEPROM and Flash memory chips, CPLDs and others.
FORTE is equipped with an effective overcurent and overvoltage protection.
The programmer is powered from USB and it is able to provide the supply voltage for the programmed device in range from 1.8 to 5.5 V or it can work with the externally powered target application.
Software for FORTE works under Windows XP/Vista/7 (both 32 and 64 bit versions) as well as under Linux (using Wine).