- 61701 Power: 1500VA, 3Ø
- 61702 Power: 3000VA, 3Ø
- 61703 Power: 4500VA, 3Ø
- 61704 Power: 6000VA, 3Ø
- 61705 Power: 12000VA, 3Ø
- Voltage: 0~150V/0~300V
- Frequency: 15~1.2KHz
- Phase angle: 0~360°
- Built-in PFC, provides input power factor over 0.98
- Advanced PWM technology delivers high power density in a compact rack-mountable package
- Built-in output isolation relays
- AC+DC output mode
- Programmable slew rate setting for changing voltage (optional function)
- Turn on, turn off phase angle control
- User-definable power-on status
- Power line disturbance (PLD) simulation capability (optional function)
- Comprehensive measurement capability: V, Irms, Ipk, I inrush, P, PF, CF of current etc.
- Programmable r.m.s. current limit
- Full protection: OP, OC, OV and OT protection
- GPIB and RS-232C interface (optional)
- Easy-use software for operation
The Chroma Programmable AC source model 61700 series delivers pure, 5-wire, 3-phase AC power.
Unlike the traditional 3-phase AC source, it includes low power rating models at very low cost.
Users can program voltage and frequency, measure the critical characteristics of the output on its LCD display.
It delivers the right solution to simulate all kinds of input condition of UUT to be utilized in R&D and QA.
It is also suitable for commercial applications from laboratory testing to mass productions.